- This event has passed.
DAMA – DMBoK 2 in Action
November 16, 2017 @ 18:00 - 20:00Free
DAMA Ireland is pleased to announce a free to attend evening event with the DAMA International Board of Directors. (https://www.dama.org/content/about-us) who will take part in a panel discussion on a range of topics including the recently published DMBOK version 2 (https://www.dama.org/content/body-knowledge) and the DAMA CDMP Certification process (https://www.dama.org/content/certification).
We will have several members of the DAMA International board participating in the panel, which will be moderated by Louise O’Brien President of the Irish Chapter of DAMA, covering topics such as:
- Sue Geuens – Data Governance
- Laura Sebastian-Coleman – Data Quality
- Missy Wittmann – Data Modeling
- Katherine O’Keefe – Data Ethics
- Daragh O’Brien- Data Privacy
- Howard Diesel – Data Architecture and Data Warehousing
- Jan Henderyckx – Data Strategy, Data Security, Data Storage and Operations, Reference and Master Data
Please join us for networking from 6pm with the panel discussion starting at 6.45pm